Widely recognized as the international language for business, the ability to communicate in good English has become an essential skill for companies who want to maintain a leading position in the market. In a multicultural society such as Malaysia, this is even more important as English is the common language and being able to understand your customers’ requirements is vital to correctly fulfilling them. Communicating with confidence gives your business credibility and puts you in a more commanding position to negotiate.
Why choose EMS?
- Flexible courses designed around your business needs
- Fully qualified business English instructors with commercial experience
- The option to train at your premises at a time that suits you
What you learn:
- Effective writing skills for all types of business communication
- Speaking communication skills
- Networking and marketing your business
- Recruitment and interview skills
- Professional business vocabulary
How is it taught?
- Small classroom teaching environment
- Modern technology and teaching methods
- Role-play of typical business scenarios to give your staff confidence
- Highly participative teaching to fully involve and engage learners
- Motivational teaching methods to inspire your staff to improve