Flexible hours to suit your lifestyle!
Taking time off to learn English may not necessarily mean you have to sacrifice your current ongoing commitments! Hectic lifestyles need no longer be an excuse and there is no need to abandon your dreams of mastering the English language just because you think you can’t find the time! Instead, come and join the EMS Semi-Intensive General English (Semi IGE) program and discover that it really is possible to become a student again whilst continuing to do the important things you do daily.
At EMS school, we understand your needs and priorities as a home-maker, a fresh graduate or simply a busy person and have just the program to suit you. The Semi-IGE is a busy bee’s dream ticket to studying English in a flexible yet well-structured and intensive way. You may opt to attend classes either at the weekends or on alternative weekday mornings. Whatever your choice, you can be sure that you will be following a truly comprehensive program which has been designed to make learning English simple, fun and productive!
The Semi-IGE is your important first step to learning English. This highly interactive and popular course will benefit you if have had very little or irregular formal English learning and want to gain more language skills. It is designed to give you lots of practice in speaking, reading, listening and writing.
Whatever your goals, be it learning English to improve you social communication skills or to perform better at job interviews, you will find the extensive and varied activities within Semi-IGE enjoyable, engaging and a great confidence booster!
Like the full-time Intensive General English program, the Semi-IGE has been carefully designed to make learning English as relaxed and stimulating as you’d want it to be! There are lots of fun interactive indoor and outdoor activities created to encourage participatory learning at all levels, accommodating all needs and aspirations.
Our classes at EMS English are kept small so that students get full attention and individual support both in the classroom and during outdoor activities.
So come on, don’t say you’re too busy to brush up your English! We make it flexible, so you can make time to learn!
You will benefit from this program if:
- Your placement test places you within the beginner to elementary level.
- You wish to achieve the most in English language learning on a part-time basis.
- You want a learning environment that helps you to study English in an enjoyable way, supported by comprehensive facilities to enhance your learning experience.
So here’s what you can expect from your learning journey on the IGE course:
- 48 classroom hours in 4 weeks, packed with interactive activities.
- Small number of students per class, not exceeding 10.
- Full lessons covering a range of communication skills, providing plenty of opportunities to help you improve your speaking, listening, reading, and writing skills.
- Well-planned and structured, yet highly interactive and enjoyable lessons within a relaxed, flexible and supportive learning environment
- Maximum contact hours with qualified and experienced international and local instructors.
Maximum Class Size : 8-10 Students per class
(Intensive and focus-based class)