The EMS Intensive General English (IGE) course is your important first step to learning English. This comprehensive and popular course will benefit you if have had very little or irregular formal English learning and want to gain more language skills. The IGE course is designed to give you lots of practice in speaking, reading, listening and writing.
IGE for all – Small Classes & Lots of Fun!
Whatever your goals, and whether you have travelled afar from abroad to be here or are from the local neighbourhood, EMS English is the place for you to experience the true joy of learning, where English is really made simple!
Our programs are carefully designed to make learning English as relaxed and stimulating as you’d want it to be! The range of fun interactive indoor and outdoor activities are created to encourage participatory learning at all levels, accommodating all needs and aspirations.
Our classes at EMS English are kept small so that students get full attention and individual support both in the classroom and during outdoor activities. We know what it takes to make studying English simple and enjoyable and above all, productive. Our courses are popular because of this!
You will benefit from this program if:
- Your placement test places you within the beginner to elementary level.
- You wish to achieve the most in English language learning in a short period.
- You want a longer stay in Malaysia while learning this language.
- You want a learning environment that helps you to study English fast, supported by comprehensive facilities to enhance your learning experience.
So here’s what you can expect from your learning journey on the IGE course:
- Small number of students per class, not exceeding 10.
- Full lessons covering a range of communication skills, providing plenty of opportunities to help you improve you’re speaking, listening, reading, and writing skills.
- Well-planned and structured, yet highly interactive and enjoyable lessons within a relaxed, flexible and supportive learning environment
- Maximum contact hours with qualified and experienced international and local instructors.
Maximum Class Size: 8-10 Students per class (Intensive and focus-based class)