Where learning English is an unforgettable adventure!
Malaysia, a country located in South East Asia welcomes many international tourists and students throughout the year. In the summer season, the number of visitors to Kuala Lumpur (KL), the capital city, increases, with many English language students finding this the best time to combine leisure and study. And when it comes to opting for the best English language learning experience in Kuala Lumpur, the EMS ENGLISH School stands out as a language center that offers not just quality education and professional services, but an all-round, supportive, welcoming and stimulating learning environment.
Every summer, the EMS English Summer Camp warmly welcomes students from different parts of the world such as Russia, Kazakhstan, Japan, Korea, Iran, China, Saudi Arabia etc. Our program is offered in June, July and August and it is packed with academic and leisure activities, which give students a holistic learning experience. The rich mix of international students and teachers, create a high quality English language-learning environment that responds to the educational needs and future aspirations of students.
With a range of interactive and stimulating activities, students get to improve their English communication skills in a number of ways over an intensive but enjoyable period. Naturally this helps to boost their confidence and open up pathways for opportunities in higher education and their future career.
Ideally located in the integrated modern development of Sunway Nexis, Kota Damansara, the EMS English Summer Camp offers an exceptional program in general and academic English, as well offer practical communication skills building via our extensive club activities. These clubs are exquisitely modeled to bring fun into learning.
EMS Summer Camp students enjoy many trips and activities during the weekends. These are aimed to help students bond and improve their language skills through kinesthetic learning.
Academic and Practical Focus:
- Exciting educational classroom and outdoor activities with emphasis on Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking skills and a range of practical activities.
- Certificate of program completion from EMS English Language Centre.
- Age appropriate study materials.
- Four weeks of fun-filled program
- A total of 100 hours of instruction and Practical English Learning in 20 days
- Daily lessons covering four major language skills (Speaking, Reading, Writing, Listening) plus extra Speaking and pronunciation Classes
- Small-sized classes of not more 10 students per class, providing quality group and individual learning environment
- Reading Club, Writing Club
- Pronunciation Club
- Speaking Workshops
- Grammar Clinic
- Revision class
- Field trips to improve language skills through kinesthetic learning.
- Students will enjoy sightseeing and city tours on Saturdays and Sundays.
- Lunch will be provided during trips.
- 3D 2N trip to Langkawi Island
- Airport pick‐up and drop-off for all students
- Accommodation for all Summer Camp students for the duration of their stay, one day prior to and after the intake.
- A Malaysian Sim-Card will be given to each student to facilitate communication with families back home.
- Breakfast and lunch will be provided every day.
- A T-shirt with EMS English School Summer Camp logo will be given to every student.
Date of intakes:
The EMS English Summer Camp 2019 will be in Jun, July and August. Students are strictly required to register for the EMS English Summer Camp 15 days before their desired arrival time to Malaysia.
- Single occupancy in each room.
- Flat-screen TV with satellite channels and free Wifi
- 24-hour security.
- Swimming pool
- Check-in: One Day before each intake; Check –out: One Day after the program ends.
Outdoor Activities & Trips:
Improve your English whilst enjoying interactive outdoor activities and trips!
- One-day KL CITY TOUR.
- One-day trip to Putrajaya City.
- One-day trip to Melaka City..
- One-day trip to Sunway Lagoon.
- One day Trip to Genting Highland.
- 3D 2N weekend Trip to Langkawi Island with flight.
- Cultural Night.