Where learning English is an unforgettable adventure!
Malaysia, a country located in South East Asia welcomes many international tourists and students throughout the year. In the summer season, the number of visitors to Kuala Lumpur (KL), the capital city, increases, with many English language students finding this the best time to combine leisure and study. And when it comes to opting for the best English language learning experience in Kuala Lumpur, the EMS ENGLISH School stands out as a language center that offers not just quality education and professional services, but an all-round, supportive, welcoming and stimulating learning environment.
Every summer, the EMS English Summer Camp warmly welcomes students from different parts of the world such as Russia, Kazakhstan, Japan, Korea, Iran, Saudi Arabia etc. Our program is packed with academic and leisure activities, which give students a holistic learning experience. The rich mix of international students and teachers, create a high quality English language-learning environment that responds to the educational needs and future aspirations of students.
With a range of interactive and stimulating activities, students get to improve their English communication skills in a number of ways over an intensive but enjoyable period. Naturally this helps to boost their confidence and open up pathways for opportunities in higher education and their future career.
Ideally located in the integrated modern development of Sunway Nexis, Kota Damansara, the EMS English Summer Camp offers an exceptional program in general and academic English, as well offer practical communication skills building via our extensive club activities. These clubs are exquisitely modeled to bring fun into learning.
EMS Summer Camp students enjoy many trips and activities during the weekends. These are aimed to help students bond and improve their language skills through kinesthetic learning.
Academic and Practical Focus:
- Exciting educational classroom and outdoor activities with emphasis on Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking skills and a range of practical activities.
- Certificate of program completion from EMS English Language Centre.
- Half a day Team Building workshop.
- Full-day English for Business work shop, Certificate of attendance and Graduation ceremony at a top ranked University in Malaysia.
- Four weeks fun-filled program.
- A total of 84 hours of instruction and Practical English Learning
- Daily lessons covering four major language skills (Speaking, Reading, Writing, Listening)
- Small-sized classes of not more 10 students per class, providing quality group and individual learning environment.
- Practical English Learning (PEL) programs: Book Club, Debate Club, Creative Writing Club and Sports Club.
- Sports club activities are offered twice a week with access to gym facilities and a range of classes providing plenty of options to suit individual needs.
- Field trips to improve language skills through kinesthetic learning.
- Students will enjoy sightseeing and city tours on Saturdays and Sundays.
- A weekend by the sea at a 4* resort including meals and many team-‐building activities designed to boost students’ English communication and comprehension skills.
- Team-building workshops to help students bond and enhance their communication and teamwork skills.
- Airport pick‐up and drop-off for all students
- Accommodation for all Summer Camp students for the duration of their stay, one day prior to and after the intake.
- A Malaysian Sim-Card will be given to each student to facilitate communication with families back home.
- Breakfast will be provided every day.
- Lunch will be provided at the weekends during field trips.
- A T-shirt with EMS English School Summer Camp logo will be given to every student.
Date of intakes:
The EMS English Summer Camp 2017 will be in July. Students are strictly required to register for the EMS English Summer Camp 15 days before their desired arrival time to Malaysia.
- Hotel accommodation within walking distance from the EMS English School.
- Options: Package 1 – Twin room for two-‐sharing; Package 2 – Twin room for single occupancy.
- All rooms have attached bathroom and come with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a small fridge.
- Breakfast included.
- Cleaning and 24-hour security.
- Check-in: One Day before each intake; Check –out: One Day after the program ends.
- Breakfast: Every day, EMS will provide students with breakfast
- Lunch: EMS School is conveniently located in a commercial mall where there is a wide range of local and international eateries offering reasonably priced meals. For this reason, we do not provide weekday lunches for students.
- However, for student’s convenience during outdoor activities and field trips at the weekends, lunch will be provided.
- Dinner: Please be noted that EMS English will not be accountable to provide dinner for students.
Outdoor Activities & Trips:
Improve your English whilst enjoying interactive outdoor activities and trips!
- A one-day KL CITY TOUR.
- A weekend trip to the beach with accommodation at a 4* beach resort. Package includes meals and team-building activities.
- A one-day trip to Sunway Lagoon.
- A half-day Team Building workshop and lunch.
- A Full-day English for Business workshop at national university of Malaysia and graduation ceremony provided with lunch.
More about the KL CITY TOUR
Stunning Views, History & Sea in the City!
- Buffet lunch with a view - enjoy stunning views of KL city from the highest restaurant in town, Atmosphere 360, which is located one floor above the viewing deck of Menara KL (KL Tower). Standing at 270m high, the Tower is 100m higher than the Petronas Twin Towers’ Sky Bridge.
- Batu Caves - an iconic and popular tourist attraction of limestone outcrop with three main caves housing old Hindu shrines and temples. It is a steep 272 climb up but once there, you can enjoy an amazing view of KL city.
- History - visit Merdeka Square where the Union Flag was lowered and the Malaysian flag was raised on Independence Day, 31st August 1957.
- Underwater - discover sea-life at the magnificent KLCC aquarium.
More about SUNWAY LAGOON
Asia’s Best Attraction and the ultimate Theme Park!
- Over 80 attractions sprawled across 88 acres of land!
- Water Park for those who love splashing around.
- Amusement Park - thrilling rides and a world of adventure.
- Wildlife Park - over 50 species of animals from around the world.
- Extreme Park- more thrills. Try anything from Bungee Jumping to Archery.
- Scream Park- face your fears at the live-action scare extravaganza!
- ...and lots more!!!
More about a weekend by the sea
Build sandcastles and friendships!
- Hotel accommodation in a modern four-star resort, which boasts a beautiful swimming pool, that stretches to the beach and a landscaped garden.
- Beach activities – enjoy many exciting leisure activities and water sports.
- Team building activities: five group activities are designed for students to practice all four skills of English Language.
- Fantastic Food – plenty of local and international restaurants.